
And there they are!! Two lovely stack of Christmas cards...70 minus 1. So close to 70 but there was a stamping mishap and let's just say that card didn't seem very Merry so to the trash it went!:)
Now if I could just get the letter written!!
Happy Monday all! May your week be full of God's blessings!!
9 comments:
IMPRESSIVE!!!! I will be lucky to mail mine before Christmas. :)
WOW! You are amazing! I hope I can get motivated to get some cards done. Miss you a ton! We missed you at church yesterday, we went to 2nd service and more than likely you were at 1st. We need to get together soon! Tell Ted and the boys we all say hello!!
wowsers!! WAY TO GO!!
You want to come do mine now :)
I cant wait to see them!!!!! I like how elusive the picture is. You tease.
I am about to push "send" on my order today! And the cats are working on their letter.
Hey, by the way. I have been missing you too.
You're hired!!!
Nice work!!!
Way to go you. I hope to get to mine soon.
Love the sneaky peeky ;)
Post a Comment