Today is the last day of tax season!
Today I get my life back!:)
Tax season is such a process. So much work, so much time away from our families. But without it our firm would not be nearly as successful as it is.
God has seen our firm and our families through this time and the blessings have been many! We are so very lucky and I am so very thankful!
I'm always excited when it starts and just as excited when it ends!
Thank you to those that have been praying for us and for my co-workers. God has heard you and He has been faithful as He always is! His power is real and it is mighty. I know that without your prayers and without Him there would be nothing to celebrate tonight as we head to Hambly's Steak House for dinner and drinks!
11 comments:
Yay!!!! See you tonight!
WooHOO!! :)
Yea I am so exited for you to have your "Normal" life back.
Super!
I am so excited for you!
Have a blast tonight you deserve it!
Yeah! Enjoy your evening, you definately deserve it!
As sick as this may sound...I do miss this time of year...just a little!
YEAH!!!
We were thinking about you yesterday at the bucket knowing it was your last day of craziness. See ya soon as life settles back down to "normal" again.
Wohooo! I am so with you! Glad that you were able to go out and celebrate last night. Enjoy the rest of your (peaceful) week! :)
so happy to see you survived another tax season.
Finally! It felt like a long season from the sidelines, can't imagine being in the middle of it all!
Yay!! You made it through another tax season! Congrats! Enjoy your dinner!
Awesome! Did you like Hamley's??
Post a Comment