January 5, 2008

Fresh

Fresh carpets!
And a fresh friendship!


Love the smell and the look of freshly cleaned carpets! Although didn't like the fact that the cleaners said that our carpet is permanently damaged in our highest traffic area. Which means we need to make a decision soon on what we are doing flooring wise in our house.

Love watching the start of a new friendship! Justin and Judah played together this morning for a bit. I'm told that they are making a fort in the second picture and that they need to get together again soon because they have a lot of work left to do on the fort! Judah's mom and I got to hang out for a bit too! Thanks Michelle!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love fresh carpet too!! And I as well have bad carpet news... i accidentally bleached a spot right in the middle of the living room! Nothing like doing it in the middle of selling your house!

The fort building looks fun by the way. :o)

Michelle said...

GREAT pictures of the boys! Thanks for coming over, it was really nice! We are looking forward to the next play date.

Tiff- FYI, back in the day, I spilled bleach on our carpet (as a kid), and homeowners insurance paid to replace it.

Nicole said...

I want fresh carpets mine are ruined too but the whole thing.

Katie said...

Very cute...those two look like a couple of future engineering geniuses for sure!

Lindsay said...

What a fun way to spend a Saturday!! Enjoy your Sunday too! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes nothing better than fresh clean carpets! Those boys look like they are having some fun!

Crystal said...

Nice clean carpets... Heaven!

Those boys look like they're having some fun!

Anonymous said...

fresh clean carpets, and girl talk... Some of my favorite things!