January 3, 2008

January Challenge

Treena sent me this challenge so I thought I would share. She says:

"I am thinking a photo a day. If you have any suggestions let me know. I have about half the month thought of. My thoughts are all photos on one page at the end of the month. So you will want them to be about 2x2 photos. It will be fun to see everyone's photos and their pages of the month."



1. party you were at

2. front yard-snow or no snow

3. book you are reading

4. kid/kids

5. where you scrapbook/stamp

6. your hands/hand if you have to take the photo yourself

7. your feet, guess you better cut your toenails

8. yourself in the mirror/face showing so no camera in front of your face

9. favorite treat

10. favorite comfy clothes

11. where you sit/lay when you relax

12. favorite piece of jewelry

13. purse you use the majority of the time

14. the word Monday on the calendar you look at the most

15. the sky

16. your pillow

17. your vehicle you drive the most

18. your mailbox

19. the most recent craft item you have made

20. what you got in the mail today

21. road sign-name of the road you live on

22. house number

23. what you had for breakfast

24. latest movie you watched



more to come later as obviously there are 31 days in January but this should get you started should you want to join our little challenge!



My picture for today:



10 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute idea! I just might have to try this. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is so fun!

Nicole said...

fun I will give it a try.

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhhh, FUN. I like this idea... And, if you happen to skip a day, you can make it up the next. And, I have been wanting to read that book, is it good?

Crystal said...

Very cool idea! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay said...

Oh... that sounds like a lot of fun!

Love the picture!! :) Are you enjoying the book? You should give it to Misty when you're done with it :)

Katie said...

Fun! I'll join in! Happy Friday :)

Sarah said...

Well look at you on top of your game and already taking pictures! Yeah you!

Tiffany said...

What a fun idea! I like it!

Leslie said...

So fun...I look forward to checking up on all your fun posts and pictures!