Festival of Trees family day! Pictures with Santa...one of our annual traditions. Requests for Megatron (Justin), a stegosaraus (John), and a T-Rex (William). Thanks Misty and Amy for doing the pictures!
That turned out great! We wished we could have made it back into town for that. I like how you have the story of Christmas for all to read on your blog. Very cool! Your boys did a great job in the program last night!
9 comments:
Fun! I took Jaylee but she absolutely refused! It was pretty funny.
What a GREAT picture!!
Just look at those cute boys! They all did awesome!
So glad you came!
They are so cute - GREAT photo!!
That turned out great! We wished we could have made it back into town for that. I like how you have the story of Christmas for all to read on your blog. Very cool! Your boys did a great job in the program last night!
Great picture! I love the gumdrop forest from your last post..what a fun idea:)
That is a great pictrue!
They are so cute with Santa!
What sweet boys you have! I see that picture and it makes me want a little boy so bad (I do love my girls though)
Post a Comment