December 8, 2007

"There was more..."

"...but I ate it!" Justin's class made gingerbread houses yesterday at school. Unfortunately only a portion of it remained by the time I got home to see it!:) What's left of it seems to be pretty cute!



And then this one...jut because...Isn't he cute!?!?!?!


9 comments:

Sarah said...

That's too funny. I tell Josh that about cookies and brownies sometimes, "there'd be more, but I ate 'em!"

And very cute picture of Justin!

Anonymous said...

UUUmmmmm, yeah, he is too cute!
And the gingerbread house is super cute too! I was informed by all the daycare kids the other day that "Justin is the King of Goodness!" Thought you would get a kick out of that, I thought it was cute, and he just smiled!

Lindsay said...

Love the picture... the hat is a treasure!!

LOVE Misty's comment :) A title he's totally worth!

Shannon said...

Yes, he is cute!

Crystal said...

Oh yes, that's one cute Rudolph! And you gave me an awesome idea for a Christmas activity with gingerbread houses! Thank you! And in response to your comment, I am so happy God has brought our families together too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Amy Tolar said...

How absolutely stinkin' cute - the gingerbread house AND the boy!

Dorothy said...

We used to make those graham cracker gingerbread houses when I was little. So cute!

Kailin said...

So fun! I forgot about the graham cracker houses...might have to try this this year:)