Every year we say that we are going to cut back on gifts! How do you think we did?
Granted these are not all from us and not all for the kids...Ted and I got a few gifts in there somewhere!:) Good thing we got "Vini" so we could bring all our loot home!
We had a GREAT day with family, good food, and more presents than anyone could ask for! Very, very blessed little family and we are so very thankful!
More pics to share from our special Christmas Eve and Christmas but this mama is tired so until later...one final...MERRY CHRISTmas!! Hope everyone had a wonderful day!
7 comments:
WOW! Looks like good times, to me. A familiar sight, for sure.
I have been thinking about you and your family, as we get ready to file our taxes. Good luck!!!
Just what I needed...a reminder that tax season is coming ;)
Glad you had a great time with your family. Merry Christmas!
We keep saying we are going to "cut back" as well...I think someone forgot to tell grandma though!
Glad you had a great Chrismas!
Yeah, the words "cut back" don't really work at Christmas, I try, but it never works out as planned.
Looks like you guys got some fun stuff! Yeah!
I know exactly what you're talking about. We did cut back this year BUT both sets of grandparents didn't seem to have the same idea:)
We all have good intentions but it doesn't work when there are Grandma and grandpas in the works not that I am complaining just time to clean out the kids rooms.
Looks like a great haul!!
Thank goodness for Vini :)
Post a Comment