December 24, 2007

Remember the Light Bright?

My brother bought this for Justin a couple years ago. Justin was able to do it by himself then but the other boys weren't and I was always afraid that John was going to eat the pieces so it got stored away in the closet. It made a grand entrance this morning! They LOVE it!

All three quietly sharing and playing together! Merry Christmas to me!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. there you are. T's the season, but I have been missing your posts. Looks like life is good. I adore your Light Bright pictures!
Merry, Merry Christmas!

Kailin said...

Love it! This light bright looks so much nicer than the one I remember:) Have a fun day and a wonderful Christmas!

Nicole said...

I loved the light bright. That one looks way better.Merry Christmas Friend

Crystal said...

That brought back some memories! Loved it as a kid, not so much as a parent because I would find the pegs with my feet, but hey I'm sure my parents didn't like that either. Sweet pictures!

Melissa said...

We have one too, except its an old one. They are so fun. Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

Very cool. I think I want one. :)

Merry Christmas!