Us before Christmas Eve Service. The candle light service at New Hope is one of my favorite things about Christmas. I love the music, the candle light, having my parents there with us and just the whole celebration of Jesus! It's so beautiful...I just LOVE it!
And yes, that's all three of them petting a dog! My brother, Kory, was visiting and brought his dog Osmo to meet the boys. They were not real excited about him at first but warmed up to him by Christmas Eve.
4 comments:
Way to go on getting a family photo taken~and what a good one! Hmm...I think you guys need a puppy.
You can have my dog!!! Really! :)
Glad you guys started a new family tradition. You're boys are going to remember and love it forever.
Love the shot of your family on the sweet leather couch! Cute family.
I love that picture of you guys on the couch!
You look beautiful!!!
Post a Comment