Justin and William had school so it was just Ted, John and I. Ted (with my encouragement) had decided that it was time to clean up the garage! So after dropping of the boys at school he ran a few errands and went out to start the HUGE process.
Me, still in PJs, started the laundry. John did some Little Steps "homework" and I had some continuing education self-study to get done. So we sat at the counter and worked on our "homework" together.
After his homework John decided he wanted to break out the light bright.
Let's just say after two weeks of no coffee this was one GOOD cup of joe!:)
And just because I think he looks so funny right now this is our mangy Buster. He is shedding like a mad man right now. Thank goodness he stays outside! Seriously I brush him and brush him and get handfuls of fur off him and he still looks like this!
In other news...our garden is growing nicely...beans and peas have made an appearance this week. And I think I saw a few carrots beginning to sprout up!
2 comments:
I love relaxing weekends. Glad you got one.
Your dog totally looks like ours. Could they possibly be related?
Whoo HOO for a GREAT weekend!
And cofee for the soul ... PERFECT!
I'm happy for you and your garden too ... pretty sure the wind will blow away anything I have trying to sprout! :)
Post a Comment