April 27, 2010

It's GREEK to me

Do you watch the Biggest Loser on NBC?

No, well it's a show about weight lose but more than the weight lose its a glimpse of the journey that these "contestants" are on. Some finding themselves for the very first time in their lives. Some are literally saving their lives.

It's inspiring to me.

To support the people on the show they have two personal trainers...Bob and Jillian. Last week Bob talked about this new Yoplait yogurt...Greek yogurt....2x the protein of the regular stuff.

So I know that it was a total advertisement but I fell for it and decided to try it.

Let's just say it may be good for you and very helpful when you are trying to build muscle to replace fat but it DOES NOT TASTE GOOD!

This is why when people are asked what their favorite food is they say Cheeseburger and fries or ice cream...not Greek yogurt!

I'm still eating it but I don't like it!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I had a couple of friends on FB RAVING about Greek yogurt. So, I went out, bought a few of 'em and about gagged.

NASTY.

Lindsay said...

hmmm ... I might have to get some just to {taste} what you're talking about ...

or maybe not. :)

denise said...

I like watching Biggest Loser too, even though I'm not trying to lose weight or anything. It just inspires me to keep trying to exercise and stay healthy.

I always crack up at how obvious they are with the product promotions on BL. Hilarious! I haven't felt compelled to try the yogurt yet.

Amber said...

Have you tried muscle milk?? I think you can get it at costco and it's like chocolate milk, drink it after your workout...it will do the same thing as greek yogurt, just bearable ;)