Thier table turned out so great!
Lynn shared a great message with us today and the food was awesome as always.
Then the "entertainment" which I was a part of. And I use the term "entertainment" loosely :) Actually it turned out pretty hilarious. It was a fashion show of sorts...a spoof I guess you would call it.
Anyway, it was Alberta's idea and I'm so glad that she roped us all into doing it because it was fun!
Here's my friend, Dawn, in her sear "sucker" suit.
My friend Debbie in her "Slip" over "Sweater" ....heehee...cheesy!!
And me in my eco-friendly recylced carboard paper doll dress.
After the luncheon we headed to Pendleton to meet up with my Aunt Zana and go to the Quilt show at the Convention Center. I don't quilt but my mom and aunt do so I was just along for the ride.
My mom had two quilts in the show. There were A LOT of nice stuff there! Fun to check out even though its not so exactly my thing.
1 comment:
I LOVE the fashion show!! Seriously ... HOW FUN!!
You and your mom ... two wonderful, beautiful, and amazing ladies!! :)
Have a GREAT Mother's Day week!
Post a Comment