sitting here reading facebook posts,
catching up on blogs,
the house is quiet,
my family is at family night,
I needed to be back at the office two minutes ago,
these are the days,
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately,
trying to clear the noise,
trying to clearly hear the guiding voice of my creator,
I've been feeling unsettled,
a change needs to be made,
I'm frozen,
unable to act.
6 comments:
I just want to hug you.
****hug*****
I've been where you are. I've thought what you're thinking...praying for you tonight.
{HUGS} to you. I'm sure you'll find your way soon.
Love you!
Hang in there, you've almost made it.
And, I know it isn't JUST the insanity of tax season, but I KNOW it will get easier.
PLEASE let me help, if there is anything I can do.
As you quietly find your way through this season ...
visit Ann's blog post from What You Really Need When Life is Loud on Wednesday 3.10.10 (if you haven't already) ... about the 5 reasons to make silent retreats in the day.
You're reflecting and seeking and in this {quiet} you will see Him in many new and GREAT ways ... I just know it!!
Love you ~
I will be praying, Kristie! Love you!!
Hope you find things more settled soon.
Post a Comment