February 28, 2010

another tax season Sunday

my schedule has definitely been getting the best of me lately. I took a couple hours off on Saturday and took a nap...I know CRAZY right?!?

then today it was pretty much more of the same. sleep in...eat some breakfast...read a book...lounge around.

I decided to use the other side of my brain for a bit and put this together.


then Chinese take out for lunch...YUM!!
another nap while the boys went out to enjoy the sunshine.
church and now a bit of catching up on the computer and I'm off to bed. hoping that all my naps aren't going to mess up my sleep tonight :)
it's tax season half time...six weeks down; six to go...YEAH!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

so glad you got some r and r. you're almost done, girl. hang in there!

Lindsay said...

Love you sweet girl! So much!

Know that I'm praying for you daily! :) That's all I got ... just know you're loved! :)

And the layout is GREAT!!