October 15, 2009

You just never know

what you might find when you clear the memory card from your camera :)

My camera has been sitting out on the desk for the last couple months...pictures have been snapped but what has been lacking is time for me to sit down and put a coherent thought together :)

I think to myself multiple times during the day...hey that would make a good post...and then later that night I seem to be unable to peel my behind off the couch and post something...

Then it got me thinking...maybe I should get a laptop...that way I can post from the couch right?!?!?? Okay maybe that's not the best solution...

Here's some of the shots from around the house lately...and by "lately" I mean they could be shots from up to two months ago...heehee...

A little watercolor painting on a Sunday afternoon...I really need to invest in a paper company...seriously we are NOT savin' any trees around this house...



First grade self portrait...William looking out the window into his world and what does he see..."a bear sneakin' on an elk"...his grandpa will be so proud.

some acorns do not fall far from the tree ;)
Projects from Wednesday night Church...
Teeth lost...the tooth fairy is going broke around here...I think he was a little too close on this shot. And yes we are already saving for braces :) Poor kid got his mom's teeth.
Badge from a recent Soroptimist meeting

Life is crazy but life is good!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

LOL....I'm sure Justin is going to LOVE that you posted that picture!! ;)

Have a great weekend, friend!

denise said...

I love seeing pictures of your boys (and their art projects). Thanks for posting!