October 25, 2009

Corn Maze time

ahhh...the controlled chaos of a first grade field trip!!
Ted and John headed to the corn maze with William's class on Friday morning. It was a little drizzly but they managed to have a good time.

They were successful with their first trip through the maze but the second time..well...they had to be rescued.
The all important pumpkin selection.

The crazy "mob" with their pumpkins!
William's scarecrow...an appropriate art project for a week that ended with a trip to the corn maze!

2 comments:

Misty said...

So, the second time, it was starting to really look like it was going to rain, and I just wanted to make a quick dash through the maze with my girls, so I tell them... Let's follow those two big, strong men and the BRAVE boys, to make sure that we don't get lost. (Aren't they Boy Scouts?)
Hahahaa.
When we finally made it out, everyone else was already loaded on the bus and waiting for us!!!
Yeah, it was quite funny.
And, as we were leaving... (Dripping wet from the rain) I heard Ted saying something about "She's gonna email my wife, and it will be on the blog."

Katie said...

Fun! I am headed that way tomorrow with the Kindergarteners!