For ten years now I have worn this ring. A symbol of our commitment. A constant reminder of all that we have together.
We arrived Friday night and enjoyed a yummy dinner complete with wine and dessert in "The Vine". Such a cool restaurant...the kitchen was open to the dining area; you could watch the chef preparing your meal...and seriously it was one of the BEST meals I have had in a long time!
Saturday morning we slept in
the view of the pool from our room
a hot bubble bath...I heart jetted bathtubs...lounging around and watching HGTV...
a walk around the property
a game of horse shoes
the ringer I threw
Ted ended up being the big winner but I paid him back at the ping-pong table...
we walked through the orchard
picked apple from the tree. It was all very lovely until the yellow jackets started swarming us...that was NOT very romantic...
an afternoon movie in the theater room..."Pay It Forward"...
Dressed for our Saturday night fondu dinner
the food here is AMAZING...the fondue was yummy...
4 comments:
WOW! That place looks wonderful! What a GREAT time you and Ted must have had together! I love the glimpse you gave us .. I may need to go there myself :)
WOW!!!
How WONDERFUL!!!
Good for you for taking the time to be together, just the two of you! Looks PERFECT!!!
Congrats, you two!
Holy Smokes- looks like you two had a fabulous time getting away...and your post makes me want to go there too!!! Where in the world is Cameo Heights???
(love the horse shoe pic of Ted!)
Post a Comment