July 8, 2009

Good News, Good News

Today my 7 days were up.

It's been 7 days since the screamin' HALT ...
I headed to visit the doctor this afternoon to find out if my summer was cancelled or if it would resume regular programing soon.

{VERDICT} my foot is NOT broken!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is badly injured but I do NOT have to be in a cast all summer! I do NOT have to use crutches anymore...unless I want to...does anyone want to use crutches?!?!?

Really hoping I can get a shoe on tomorrow so I can start driving again...fingers crossed!!

I thought I would also share the final results of the ScrapBox construction project.

So here she is...all complete. Irony of the whole thing...we ended up using the original doors they sent...the replacement doors were more damaged than the originals and they didn't even fit when we (Ted) tried to put them on...anyway...


Here it is full of all my goodies...
with some room for some new stuff once I get back to scrapbooking regularly again...
going thru all my stuff has reminded me of how much I do enjoy putting pictures on pages.
Another project I was able to completed during my 7 days of staying completely off my right foot was to upload all the pictures I had on my computer that were yet to be printed. I have ordered some of them and plan to order the rest in the weeks to come.


The only things that didn't fit in it were my CTMH stamps. I probably could have fit them in if I would have taken them out of their containers but I like being able to open one and flip through it until I find the one I want. But they fit nicely in the bottom drawer of the computer desk which won't be far away so I think it will work out just fine.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOW!! What a GREAT scrapping area you have now ... despite all the {pain} it caused :)

Hooray for good news!! Seriously - I'm thinking summer would have been NOT. SO. FUN. with a cast.

... good luck driving :)

Lisa said...

1. glad your foot isn't broken! that's a real summer-breaker.

2. holy organized scrap center batman! seriously.

3. LOVE that you love putting pictures on pages- so true!

4. happy summer re-start ;)

Katie said...

That is great news!! So glad to hear you won't have to wear a cast!

The box looks awesome all finished...there is so much room in there.

Shannon said...

Super glad i dont have to photograph you with a cast on!

OMGSH!!!! That is an intense peice of furniture. I absolutely love how it hides everything! Just perfect.

Michelle said...

VERY COOL- all of it!!!!

Tiffany said...

Awesome Scrap Box!!! :o)