Since we have moved we have been working at not only settling in ourselves but settling in and finding homes for all our "stuff". One very large pile of "stuff"...sCRAP my little brother calls it...also known as my scrapbooking supplies...is currently sitting on the floor in the living room waiting for a home.
I have been searching, pricing, reading reviews, and I finally made a purchase. Now before it arrived I would have sworn to you I read that it came partially assembled. I'm pretty sure I used that as a selling point in my presentation to Ted aka the other half of the budget committee.
So when it arrived FedEx freight last week in several very flat boxes I knew something was not right. Did I forget to check a box...did I order the wrong thing...the answer to both of these is {NO}!! What I did do was read the words "Full assembly required" as {PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED}...oops!
Yesterday we set to the task of putting it together. I started and after working for a couple hours and getting basically no where I gave up.
Hour one was spent unloading the boxes and getting out a ba-jillion parts...and yes ba-jillion...the following pictures don't even show some of the bigger pieces.
I have been searching, pricing, reading reviews, and I finally made a purchase. Now before it arrived I would have sworn to you I read that it came partially assembled. I'm pretty sure I used that as a selling point in my presentation to Ted aka the other half of the budget committee.
So when it arrived FedEx freight last week in several very flat boxes I knew something was not right. Did I forget to check a box...did I order the wrong thing...the answer to both of these is {NO}!! What I did do was read the words "Full assembly required" as {PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED}...oops!
Yesterday we set to the task of putting it together. I started and after working for a couple hours and getting basically no where I gave up.
Hour one was spent unloading the boxes and getting out a ba-jillion parts...and yes ba-jillion...the following pictures don't even show some of the bigger pieces.
So here she is...in almost all her glory...front panels were damaged in transit so they are shipping me some new ones this week...yep Linds, it was just my luck...
3 comments:
Oh my heck!! So jealous of that bad boy!
Can't wait to see final pictures!
So fun. Sorry that you have to put it together though. I am sure with the way Ted is though that won't be a problem. Can't wait to see it altogether. Treena
lol- THAT is ONE smart sCRAP collector. Seriously. I can see how you got tunnel vision after seeing the {possibility} with this! The details don't matter when it comes to organizing sCRAP!
LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment