June 30, 2009

Bummer Dude!

I came home for lunch today to find a {VERY} sad middle son. He had been stung not once but twice by a yellow jacket while he was out riding his bike. Ted had just gotten him calmed down but it was still burning and he was {NOT} happy about it.

So out came this...Ted had already given him the Benadryl. That's just an automatic with him since he is our allergy boy. Luckily it doesn't seem like he is very allergic to bees.



Of course I had to take a picture...he was {NOT} happy about that either...

{OUCH} right on the inside of the arm.

and then on the finger...I'm assuming because he swatted at it when it stung him the first time...


and these two just wanted to get their picture taken...not sure what the funny little smiles are about but in any case they are pretty cute...


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Poor little guy!

Does tenderizer help or was that just in case he was hungry? =)

Lindsay said...

Those dang wasps anyway!! It must be the week to get stung. Ugh.

Hope it feels better Will! :)