The training wheels came off this week! Just two weeks before his fifth birthday!! Hard to believe my baby is turning five. He is reminding me daily that he's definitely NOT a baby anymore!
And one of his big brother who was out with him for moral support :)
How cool is THAT? Learning to ride a bike is such a milestone in life - and how crazy is it that we continue to refer to it metaphorically throughout our lives?
Way to go little, I mean BIG John! This is a huge day for you ;)
5 comments:
Way to go John!!
Go John Go!! YOU ROCK!! :)
How exciting!
Yay for John!
I am missing the nice streets and sidewalks of H-town...Audrey is stuggling with the potholes!
How cool is THAT? Learning to ride a bike is such a milestone in life - and how crazy is it that we continue to refer to it metaphorically throughout our lives?
Way to go little, I mean BIG John! This is a huge day for you ;)
Post a Comment