June 18, 2009

Come Out and Play

This is why I wanted this house so much...


These five boys have made fast friends...
Our boys are just beside themselves with the prospect of two friends that are so close. They have never had this before and I am beyond thrilled that they have all hit it off so well.

As we were organizing in the garage tonight...I heard a small voice from across the fence..."Wanna come out and play?"...ahhhh...music to my ears.....it's gonna be a GREAT summer!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun!

Maybe us Culver's need to move to Hermiston! Your boys are riding bikes in the street! Here, if you're out in the street, you get shot at.

Glad your boys have already found friends!

Lindsay said...

So, so fun!! What a great way to start the summer!!
In a new neighborhood and already making friends :)

Life is good ~

Katie said...

Super cute!! I knew your boys would get along great with Grant and his big bro :)