this week has been filled with MUCH activity...
I worked...big deal right ;)
Ted had two dr appts....still working on getting his diabetes back in control...finally finished with the heart tests...result to come in May...seriously does everything have to take two weeks...
we had three baseball games this week...I have pictures from one...
Justin and I went on a field trip to the McNary Dam & nature trails...it was fun and crazy as any trip would be where you get 700 to 800 grade school kids in one location...highlight of the trip was meeting Eula...a 7 year old Golden Eagle...she was BEAUTIFUL.
We looked at two more houses because it looked like we were not going to come to an agreement on the one we originally offered on.
Had decided to make an offer on another house today...The sellers on our original house we chose accepted our final offer this morning!! We have a house to move to and here it is...
Tentative move out date May 30th...not sure on the move in date...should know more in the next two weeks...if anyone has boxes that they don't want/need let us know...cause we DEFINITELY need them :)And tomorrow we head to Yakima for "Walking with Dinosaurs" at the SunDome!
8 comments:
Oh' WOW! How very exciting!
I tried to click on the picture to see it bigger to see if I could figure out where it is, but I couldn't see it bigger. It looks prety though, I can't wait to hear more about it!
Where is it?
Yay Im so ecxited for your new Adventure, and can't wait to actually "see" it. Have a great time walking eith the dinosaurs.
Congrats on the house!!! AND... SERIOUSLY... I have two men in my family who are not very observant! Did you know that Jason and Judah went to McNary with you?!?!?! Neither of them said a word. I wanted to be on that field trip, but was denied. (sniff, sniff)
Did Justin like his pen pal?
So excited for you guys!!! See you in a few!
Looks like a great house!! So happy for you!! Can't wait to see it! Karen Snyder
How exciting :) Can't wait to see inside!
OMG... WOW!! We've had so many people move in and out of our neighborhood... it's kind of sad! But yay for you guys! :o) Very nice looking house!
Has someone bought your old house yet?
not sure how I missed this post ... but I guess I was meant to read it tonight and offer excitement, encouragement and cheers now :)
WHOO HOO for much activity that involves your favorite guys, a great looking new house, and a trip to visit dinosaurs :)
Love you friend & am cheering/praying you on!!
Post a Comment