April 18, 2009

Very soon

This sign



will read....

SOLD!!!!

We signed papers last night to accept the offer that was made on our house yesterday!! It seems a little crazy how quickly it happened!!

We have found a home that we intend to make an offer on but at this point do not have a contract for the purchase of our next home.

It's strange to think that we are currently without a home. As of June 1 we will no longer live in this home. Our first home...the home that we have raised our family in (so far).

Normally I'm not one for a lot of change but this past year nearly everything in my life has changed and I'm oddly at peace about the whole situation.

Excited to begin this new adventure...here we go!!!!!

13 comments:

Patzke's said...

WOW, that is crazy how quickly that went. God is in control of all things, isn't he? He must know you need more room for those boys and your dog. : )

Sarah said...

WOO HOO!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see pics of the new one!

Michelle said...

YIKES! How crazy is that! I am so anxious to know about the new house you are making an offer on? Are you going to be in our neck of the woods?

Sooooo happy for you!

Amy Tolar said...

Wow, that was FAST!!! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading all about the adventure ahead for your family!

Jodi said...

WOW!! That is so exciting. It sure didn't take long. I'm so happy for you and look forward to hearing and seeing pictures of the NEW ADVENTURES to come.... God is definately in Control ... roll with it my friend.

Katie said...

WOW!!! Praise God....That is great news!! I am so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristie!! I had coffee with Tami and she told me about the sale!! Anxious to hear all about the new one. . .how about posting a picture and details. Karen Snyder

Shannon said...

So where are you moving?

Nicole said...

Yay congrats!! Can't wait to hear abpout the new one. Movin party!!

Melissa said...

That was fast! The home you are looking at is beautiful. Blessings to you throughout the week! Love you!

Lindsay said...

God is good. smiling and cheering with you!!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys!!!

Kailin said...

YAY! I am so happy for you:) Been thinking of you...huge congrats on the sale...God is SOOOOOO good!