I'm here!!!
Tax season has nearly arrived and I have been spending all my spare moments just hanging out with my family....playing Uno...reading stories...loving on them every chance I get...
I have been spending a substantial amount of time in front of my computer...planning, planning for 2009...doing my own tax return...paying bills...researching organizational tools...working, working, working...transitioning into my new role at my firm...not posting on my blog:(....
This week is a birthday week for two in our family...more on that later...
My nose is deep in the book of Esther...journeying through this Old Testament book with Beth Moore and some awesome ladies on Wednesday nights at New Hope...bummed that tonight will be my last night to join them. I WILL be continuing with the study just won't be able to join them for discussion.
Attempting to memorize 2 scriptures a month for 2009....1 down...23 to go.....
Posts will be few and far between for a few months as we tackle another tax season! Here's to another bountiful harvest...off we gooooooooooo.................
6 comments:
Glad to see you're well! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way this tax season. Good luck with your new role!
you can pass along any info on organizational tools, please!
love ya and praying for you this season!
Hanging out, playing uno, loving your boys ... life just doesn't get much better!
Enjoy the next few days I will be thinking of you and the boys at home. (all 4 of them)
AAAhhhh, so happy to see a post from you! I will for sure be thinking of you SO much over the next few months!!!
Love You!
I am way behind on the posting! Busy is very in right now:)
Thank you for the thank you card!! Very sweet and made me smile!!!
Miss you very much!
luvs
Post a Comment