January 11, 2009

Tag your IT!

Tagged by Michelle!!


The rules to play the Fantastic Four Meme are simple:

Copy/paste the questions into your blog
Type in your answers
Tag four people on your list
Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:

Barnett & Moro P.C.
New Hope Community Church
Wal-Mart
Heller & Sons

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY:

Treena
Lindsay
Angela
Katie

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:

Farmers Kitchen
Olive Garden
PF Changs
Red Robin


FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

Anywhere that it's 70 degrees, low humidity with a gentle warm breeze
Not sure where in the world that is right now but that's were I would

like to be!:)

FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:

CSI
Desperate Housewives
Brothers and Sisters
Law and Order


FOUR PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND WITH A LITTLE LINKY LOVE:

Angela
Katie

Sarah
Jodi
The list could go on and on... please play along.... these are fun ways to know one another. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! :) Thanks for playing. I am totally up for the Farmer's Kitchen!!! Even if it is when we are 50! :) Have a great week!

Lindsay said...

CSI :) So sad Grissom is leaving this week.

Have a HAPPY Monday friend -

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff!
I will do it this week.
Happy Tuesday!