aren't they fun!!!
****************Edit**********
they can be found HERE!!
SO cute!
Those are darn cute!
Where they from, they're calling my name, too!
just added the link Sarah
Well - I think I need to add that to my list of {wants} ... actually ... {NEEDS}! :)
I love the organizational part of you! I crave that, but never quite achieve it.Thanks for the link- that's a fun site!
Oh, my!!! I love that!!!
What a GREAT website- I have some people in my life that would LOVE gifts from there!
super cute and so YOU!!!
I love those! My mom needs some. I think I'll order her some right now! These are cute, too:http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/paper-pad-doodle-frame/12-15-email
Organizational goodies...(highlighters, file folders, totes, etc...) are like Heroin for me. If I go in this site I may never get out...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
SO cute!
Those are darn cute!
Where they from, they're calling my name, too!
just added the link Sarah
Well - I think I need to add that to my list of {wants} ... actually ... {NEEDS}! :)
I love the organizational part of you! I crave that, but never quite achieve it.
Thanks for the link- that's a fun site!
Oh, my!!! I love that!!!
What a GREAT website- I have some people in my life that would LOVE gifts from there!
super cute and so YOU!!!
I love those! My mom needs some. I think I'll order her some right now!
These are cute, too:
http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/paper-pad-doodle-frame/12-15-email
Organizational goodies...(highlighters, file folders, totes, etc...) are like Heroin for me. If I go in this site I may never get out...
Post a Comment