Can you believe this snow!?!?!??! So thankful to be inside watching it! How blessed we truly are to have a refrigerator full of food and a warm house!
I took this a few nights ago when it was snowing so very hard.
And these today.

Poor Buster isn't too excited about the snow. He would like to come inside and lay on the couch. We have a heater going for him in the garage so he's plenty warm to sleep. He's not a big fan of being outside and spends most of his time standing at the door (which is frozen shut by the way) begging to come in.

We are staying inside by the Christmas tree, coloring and enjoying the fun little gifts the boys received at church this morning from the Children's director.

Loving our tree right now...covered with pictures of our friends and family...and the boys Christmas art projects! Still have some gifts to wrap...waiting for three boys to fall asleep right now so I can pull the last gifts out.
7 comments:
That is so much fun. I know some people hate it but I think it's so pretty and fun. Have to love that the seasons change. We have a lot here plus a 3/4 inch layer of ice on top of all the snow.
Gar isn't a big fan of the snow either! He has only been going out when it's absolutely necessary!! And then he does his buisness under the trampoline where the snow isn't so deep...That's probably TMI...but I think it's funny :)
I love that you put the cards on the tree! What a fun way to add festiveness and friendship to the decor. :) We are right with you on the snow... loving it (from the inside). Although, we did a little bit of local shopping and I enjoyed it out then. :)
Loving the snow here too! Enjoy your warm, grocery-full house! We are WAY too much!
What a good idea to put your Christmas cards in your tree! Since we have so few ornaments, that would be great!
I will do that next year.
Love the snow. At least how it looks. I don't like to walk in it, drive in it, or play in it. =)
Praying you're still coming on Friday!
Your treat looks great. I love idea of putting the cards directly on it. That would have saved me $60 bucks if I saw this post before I bought my new card tree. O'well.
Love the tree :)
Love the noses :)
Love the snow :) {especially from inside the house or pickup}
Happy Christmas week!
Post a Comment