Today I married the man that God had planned to be my husband. I was young and still had so much to learn about life. I'm amazed daily that you would choose to spend your life with me.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for loving our boys.
Thank you for taking care of our family.
Thank you for the sacrifices you make daily for our family.
Thank you for following God's will for your life and sharing your love for Jesus with our boys.
Tonight we celebrate the nine years that have passed. And as we do, I look forward to the years ahead.
Yours always,
Kristie
6 comments:
sweet!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy
ANNIVERSARY!!
Here's to many, many more to come!!
Happy Anniversary. Have fun tonight!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary!!!!
You guys are such a fun and amazing couple. I feel so blessed to know you!
Post a Comment