That layout looks amazing! Sorry I didn't make it- I went for a jog to clear my mind- I guess it did 'cause I forgot. What an awful friend! I'd love to see what you got though! Is there a link to the company?
Reading this post and realizing I have totally lost track of time. I meant to go!! For some reason I thought it was later this week. Hope you guys had fun. Cute designs!
3 comments:
I got your invite! I cannot come because I will be studying, I am so excited...did you catch the sarcasm?? I will definitely will see you on Tuesday!
That layout looks amazing! Sorry I didn't make it- I went for a jog to clear my mind- I guess it did 'cause I forgot. What an awful friend! I'd love to see what you got though! Is there a link to the company?
Reading this post and realizing I have totally lost track of time. I meant to go!! For some reason I thought it was later this week. Hope you guys had fun. Cute designs!
Post a Comment