There I said it (again). Now it's out there. We talked about it at care group last week and met with our realtor (Tami Rebman) this week. Seems weird to say.
Our list of "to do's" has been assigned and now the work begins. We are planning to have our house ready to start showing next spring.
Praying this is the right decision. I haven't lost any sleep over it so I'm taking that as a good sign. Tami is confident she can sell our house and find us a new home in record time and I am confident in her ability to do that.
So now the work begins to find ecomonic ways of upgrading our house and making it the home of someone else's dreams...good luck, right!?!?
First order of business...faux shutters, new address plate and a new color for the door...
Here's the paint samples...what do you think?
Cast your votes please!:)
12 comments:
Wow. Holy smokes. You're moving. Next door to me would be nice. :)
I like number 2.
Wowzers... this is hard. I think I like #2 when up close... but I think I like #4 far away. Tough call!
Congrats on the big move! Where do you think you would like to look for a house?
well - I think you've "scared" everyone with the title :) At least you're not moving away ... that would be horrible!
I'm all about "names" of paint... and I like "awning red" ... but I like "antique red" too... so I guess I'm absolutely no help at all.
Go figure.
Enjoy the steps of this next adventure!!
um...what! Where?
Now are these paints for everything, shutters & Door.
My vote is #1 for the door. (the middle too seem a tad pink to me, but it could be my computer.)
I'd have to see it for the shutters, im having a hard time visualizing it.
Oh man this is soooo exciting!!!
I like #s 1 and 4. Will the shutters be black or the same color? How fun...and SO exciting!
OK, so you break BIG news like that but don't tell us WHERE you are planning to move? I see how you are!
Hopefully it's within jogging distance;)
I like #1
I like Awning Red!
WOW!!! Good Luck!
#1!!!
Wow! Hope you're not moving too far away! I kind of like #2. :)
I like 2 and 3. Good luck with all the stuff.
WoW! I don't dare give you advice on color choices...definately NOT my specialty:) Good luck with selling...where are you hoping to relocate?
Post a Comment