Today Justin and William went with their classes from HHE to Bellinger's pumpkin patch. I love the pumpkin patch. One of my favorite fall things. Today Ted went on the trip instead of me. I was bummed and then I was really bummed when he told me he didn't take the camera.
But then I heard my blackberry buzz telling me that I had a new email and these wonderful shots were there in my inbox!! Thank you SO MUCH Misty you made my night!! Sweet little Ashi and Will are in the same kinder class...



...if only Devin was in Justin's class!;)
6 comments:
How fun is that!! I love the picture of the two of them - so cute!!
So sweet of Misty to take pictures for you!
Very fun pictures.
Great great pictures! Misty is awesome!
Yay for surprises and YAY for Misty!! :)
What a great surprise, AND great pics!
I am so glad they made you happy!
Post a Comment