Yay, William!! Adorable pictures :)
Hooray!! I love that he has his "college starts in Kindergarten" shirt on too!! :)I hope he got a shiny quarter or two!
Cute cute boy!
Aww. Cute!
Sooo cute he looks so proud. I am so not looking forward to this stage teeth gross me out!!
Yep, cute boy alright!I had a dream this week that I lost a few of my front teeth. Actually it wansn't a dream it was a NIGHTMARE!
Yeah! He looks so proud!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay, William!! Adorable pictures :)
Hooray!!
I love that he has his "college starts in Kindergarten" shirt on too!! :)
I hope he got a shiny quarter or two!
Cute cute boy!
Aww. Cute!
Sooo cute he looks so proud. I am so not looking forward to this stage teeth gross me out!!
Yep, cute boy alright!
I had a dream this week that I lost a few of my front teeth. Actually it wansn't a dream it was a NIGHTMARE!
Yeah! He looks so proud!
Post a Comment