The rest of the day consisted of alot of laundry. The current load waiting for me to fold it.
And some baking. I'm not really a big fan of cooking in general but I do like to make desserts. And I especially like it when it's yucky outside because it smells so good and the oven keeps the house nice and toasty!
So tomorrow night after care group it will be blueberry crisp
and "candy corn" sugar cookies (Katie's sugar cookie recipe + Betty Crocker's tip for holiday fun)
Hope the little people in our care group are as impressed with them as I am!:)
5 comments:
You might get me to come with teasers on the dessert! :) Those are the CUTEST cookies! Will you email me how to make them? FUN!!
Sounds like an amazing Saturday to me!! And those desserts look amazing!
Have a beautiful Sunday!!
Ohh!! Can't wait!!!! Yummy! Maybe we'll run off enough calories today to go a lil' crazy on those!
those have to be the MOST adorable cookies ever.....and they were yummy too!! I think you have a hit there for the Halloween parties :)
Wow! Those cookies would be great for a school party!
Post a Comment