July 18, 2008

Come take a walk with me

down MEMORY LANE...

The Directions:

1. Leave a comment on my blog. In the comment, recall one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

My friends Angela and Michelle just did this on their blogs and I thought it was a fun one!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Hmm...prolly playing cards and farkle on New Years.

Good times, good times.

Anonymous said...

You and I spending the day down at DB scrapbooking our little hearts out!

Katie said...

Remember when we went blackberry picking? So good, but hard to pick!

Nicole said...

Scrappin at my house.
hoping for many more

Lindsay said...

BLOOMSDAY!! One of the greatest things to do & so fun to do it together!! Looking forward to next year. :)

Michelle said...

(I thought I posted on this already... but my comment is not there)

I shared the same memory as my first...sharing some Starbucks on my couch! :) I also enjoyed our trip to the bike park.

Crystal said...

My first memory of you is seeing only a photograph at your parents' house. Then getting to meet you at church. Now I have memories of you trying on jeans while shopping and being excited about the new size! :)

Shannon said...

Many with Small group, church and scrapbooking. But also how willing you are to sit down with me and talk numbers.

cassandra said...

Chatting after crops at the {BUCKET} We would have all day to visit, but it seems like we always got our turn at the end of the day!

Melissa said...

Many wonderful memories in our old small group. I enjoyed the night our family came over for pizza. We need more of those! Miss you!

Kailin said...

Sorry to throw this one back out...but I still think the whole hitting the deer & hitchhiking was one for the memory books!

Patzke's said...

There are so many with you I don't know where to start. Scrapbooking, living together, playing cards haircuts with Ricardo and late night chats.