July 23, 2008

Super Super Super Saturday

Started off the day with sleeping in!!! Wohoooo!! Everyone slept in, even William!! It was great!

Then some backyard football and wrestling with Buster! Who would have ever believed less than six months ago my boys were DEATHLY afraid of dogs! CRAZY!!

Notice the glasses that William is sporting...Birthday present from their uncle! Nerf "paint ball"...guns, glasses and target vests! Thanks Uncle Kyle, Aunt Anne and Lucas! The glasses or goggles as they call them are the only thing that make it outside...the "bullets" are TOO valuable...they don't want Buster to chew on them!:)





Then out to the home of "Bales & Tales" for some good food and good fun!!






Notice the goggles again...a must have when you are on the Super Slide....






Even Mack liked them!:)

And since the still shots just don't do it justice...although Linds posted several HERE that come pretty darn close...a video!:)


Okay the video doesn't seem to be working...will try again later.

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

What fun, what fun!! Here's to more super adventures :) Can't wait to watch the video of your little super-hero/dare-devils on the slide!

Have a wonderful day!

Sarah said...

Love the pictures, looks like so much fun!

I think it's great that the boys aren't scared of dogs anymore, that's so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think I'd like a turn down that water slide!

It's amazing what getting a family dog can do. I'm so glad your boys aren't afraid anymore!

Shannon said...

Cute video. Love John's giggles.

Michelle said...

You have the cutest trio! Looks like it certainly was SUPER!!!

Nicole said...

Love the smile on Johns face going down the slide.

Katie said...

Adorable! :)

Kailin said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Stacy B said...

Wow! All those boys in one place. I am use to all girls!