I'm so glad you didn't have to dress up as a princess! Looks like fun. He's a cutie!
Can I be Justins Mom for a day:) Just kidding. How wonderful to get all that treatment. Being a Mother is so rewarding!
Okay that is so cute. Justin looks like he is holding his hand out with wet fingernails. Did he get a manicure too?
nope no manicure for Justin!:)
How fun!! What a blessed mom you are :)Have a wonderful weekend!
Adorable! That looks like so much fun! Happy Mother's Day to you, my friend!!
That looks like so much fun! I didnt get my toes painted at Maggie's tea party! Happy Mother's Day!
This was a highlight of first grade for us, as well! What a great idea, huh? Love those first grade teachers at HH!
Looks like so much fun! I am sure your heart was melting!
I love that he would buy you shoes! My kind of boy! Enjoy your special day today.
How fun what a sweet boy you have.
HOw stinking fun! i love it that they pampered mommy! ut was si cute!
Wow! I love that idea! Might have to steal it for next year!Hope your day was special like you are!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I'm so glad you didn't have to dress up as a princess! Looks like fun. He's a cutie!
Can I be Justins Mom for a day:) Just kidding. How wonderful to get all that treatment. Being a Mother is so rewarding!
Okay that is so cute. Justin looks like he is holding his hand out with wet fingernails. Did he get a manicure too?
nope no manicure for Justin!:)
How fun!! What a blessed mom you are :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Adorable! That looks like so much fun! Happy Mother's Day to you, my friend!!
That looks like so much fun! I didnt get my toes painted at Maggie's tea party!
Happy Mother's Day!
This was a highlight of first grade for us, as well! What a great idea, huh? Love those first grade teachers at HH!
Looks like so much fun! I am sure your heart was melting!
I love that he would buy you shoes! My kind of boy! Enjoy your special day today.
How fun what a sweet boy you have.
HOw stinking fun! i love it that they pampered mommy! ut was si cute!
Wow! I love that idea! Might have to steal it for next year!
Hope your day was special like you are!
Post a Comment