May 14, 2008

Consumed

What have I been doing lately you say?

I have been playing baseball mom...similar to soccer mom, softball mom, basketball mom...you know the drill...when the season starts you just become the "insert child's sport of choice" mom.

I spend my evenings...

sitting in a lawn chair,

eating seeds,

cheering on two little boys,

denying requests for trips to the snack shack to the remaining children...different kids on different nights:)...

...sounds super fun right!?!? Well truly it is...I love watching my boys play and have fun doing something that I also love very much. But seriously it makes for a disaster of a spring schedule! I was so excited when it rained yesterday (seriously more excited than I should admit) and we had a game cancellation! But hey, in my defense I was double booked last night so that just simplified my schedule very nicely!:) I even had time to run 3 miles and shower before I had to head out for the leadership meeting at church!:)

10 comments:

Melissa said...

You are one busy lady! I feel your pain!

What motivation you have with running. I need to start!

Lindsay said...

GREAT things to be consumed with!!

Michelle said...

Very good to hear from you!

Nicole said...

You are a awesome Mom and Friend. Have fun with your boys and your love for the game.

Shannon said...

i hear ya!

Katie said...

Yep, Spring is super busy! So glad that some lazy Summer days are headed our way...yeah right ;)

kara said...

You are amazing! I dont even have kids and think that my schedule is challenging! you get my props! and great job for Running Girl!

Crystal said...

It's hard to juggle everything but you do such a great job at it!

Amy Tolar said...

What a great thing to be consumed with! Right there with you, and as busy as it is, I LOVE IT!

Leslie said...

Oh that sounds like such a "fun" busy! I can't wait for those days!
Hope you are having a great weekend!