May 8, 2008

Making me smile today

Stamps from Treena
Flowers from the valley

special delivery from my fav photog

special delivery from my fav librarian

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are smiling! Do you nned some grass seed from your fav farmer?

Katie said...

How fun! Have a good day. Hopefully we'll see you tonight!

Kristie said...

uh, Ang I don't know what I would do with the grass seed...unless its something I can plant in my yard...but any special delivery from my fav farmer's wife would be a treat!!!:):)

maybe you should hold off until the tomatoes are ripe!!

Michelle said...

Sounds like your day today brightened up! :)

Lindsay said...

Smiling with you... and feeling better a little better too.

Enjoy the sunshine in your world!

Shannon said...

A much better day indeed.

Angela...you make me laugh!
Kristie, Mike still uses his special delivery grass seed from those farmers.
I'd hold out for the blueberries.

Kristie said...

in that case, send the grass seed on over!:) My backyard is going to need reseeding since I am a failure at the whole manual watering thing. Some farmer I would make!!

Nicole said...

Glad you had a great day. love you!!

Anonymous said...

Great reasons to smile, indeed!
So happy that you are smiling today!