And here where he is doing a funny little prancing thing across the patio.
Last night was MUCH better so I am hoping that tonight will continue on a better sleeping for him. We cleaned out our flower beds, raked up leaves, and generally just cleaned up all the "stuff" that has accumulated in our yard this winter. Buster was "helping" us clean up and then with the frisbee lesson he is pretty much wiped out tonight. As am I.
I'm off to reconcile my checking account...seriously you would think with an accountant in the house the books would be balanced more timely!;)
14 comments:
Looks like you had a nice day off! Hope you have a great week!
I really just wanna sqeeze that puppy! Glad he's doing better for you.
I love these puppy post!
What a fur ball!
How fun!! :) Looks like Buster is enjoying his new home!!
He is adorable, I am glad the boys are enjoying him. I miss my puppy being little!
Absolutely adorable! He looks so happy and content. The paw picture was sweet.
Hey there, Chica! I just wanted to say hi and I hope you're getting plenty of rest during this busy tax time. I've been thinking about you!
Hey! I didn't know you had this blog, too! I'm so excited!
What a cutie! I want one, too. No...bad thought...no puppies!
Thinking of you...I know you are in full swing...let me know if you need ANYTHING!!
Missing You!
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You!
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You!
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You,
Miss You!
Post a Comment