Seriously, didn't we say this was going to be an outside dog!?!?!? LOL!! Oh well, what are you gonna do? He's so stinkin' cute and still so little he could not be outside by himself yet. At least that is what we are telling ourselves! He has a fondness with our coffee table already.
Last night was not so good. He was up at 2 am; then 4 am; and then 6 am... Very thankful that Ted took the night duty since I had to work today but let's just say that sleep was not great around here last night!
He's adjusting to us quickly! So far so good on the potty training...not perfect but no poop in the house so far!!! That's a victory in my book.
Hoping for a better night tonight!
9 comments:
Oh man, he is so cute! I just love the way he walks :) And, I'm very happy that Grant and Claire didn't end up loving him to death!!
Hope you all sleep well tonight!
So precious! "they say" (whoever they, are!) that dogs like caves, that they feel safe in kennel type places with a covering over head. I would think that is why he likes your coffee table. :-) I notice that our dog loves to find places like that like under dressers or beds.
What a cute little ball of fur can't wait to meet him.
oh he's precious! Makes me want to go get one of his siblings. (WILL RESIST, WILL RESIST).
I love his paw picture...
Oh and michelle is totally right. Maverick loved under our coffee table when he could fit ;)
Each night will get easier. They are SO YOUNG! He is so cute. Makes me want one too. John on the other hand... Not so much! And, the last thing I need is another living thing depending on ME to keep it alive! :O! Have fun with him, and keep posting pictures, I LOVE it!
Oh my is he cute!
I am so glad things are going pretty well!
I am sure he is in heaven with you guys!!!
So cute! I love how fluffy he is! The first month or two is always the hardest on potty training and getting up all hours of the night! It'll get better soon!
Buster - you've already got them won over :)
Oh man, he's so cute!
We said our puppy would sleep on the floor.
Two days after we got her she was under our covers, where she stayed for almost EIGHT years!
She's finally old enough to sleep on her own...not that she likes it.
Post a Comment