So what have we been up to lately...the short version not much. The extended version...
- A GREAT Easter weekend!! Starting with a very special Good Friday service. An egg hunt on Saturday with both my little bros, my parent, my SIL and my nephew, Lucas. I was not able to be at the egg hunt but I'm told everyone had a blast. Saturday night egg coloring at my parents, early service on Sunday and back to my parents for hunting eggs with Lucas and Easter dinner!
- What has Ted been up to? He has been doing laundry, making lunches, fixing cars, giving baths, doing dishes, making dinner...pretty much playing Mr. Mom. Generally entertaining the boys as I get busier and busier at work.
- What has Kristie been up to? She has been running and is sporting a smaller waistline. She has been working ALOT. And that pretty much sums it up right there. Working and running. Ted is pretty much in charge of everything else right now!:) Wishing that she had more time for a lot of things but knows that a little extra focus for the next few weeks will set her up for a slower summer! (Well, keep your fingers crossed on that one!! Anyone have or know anyone who has an accounting degree that is looking for a full time job?)
- What has Justin been up to? He has been axiously awaiting baseball to start. Reading everything in sight and playing outside with Buster as much as possible. Amazing his parents with his successes at school! Just generally making his parents very proud!
- What has William been up to? He is also anxiously awaiting the start of baseball. Keeping his dad on his toes. Charming his mama with his smile and the twinkle in his eye. Wishing his mama didn't work so much and could play outside more.
- What has John been up to? He is anxiously awaiting the end of tax season. Learning all his letters and sounds. He is about to graduate from "school" and is VERY proud that he got to go to school BEFORE William!;) And generally just being cute as can be and melting his mama's heart over and over again!
That pretty much sums it up around here. Oh except...
- What has Buster been up to? He is growing, growing, growing. More than double the size he was when we brought him home. He is learning to obey us. He is NOT using the house as his toilet...YEAH!! He is liking his kennel and is starting to go into it on command. He had his 8 week check up and shots today! He is A OK!
You would think I would have some pictures to share but nope not a one. Not even one I'm too lazy to download. Simply none taken. Just enjoying the time that I have being with my family.
Just three more weeks to go!!! It's CRAZY, CRAZY at the office but it will get over. It always does. Just praying that I keep a good attitude until the end. Right now some days are better than others!:)
11 comments:
Hang in there...its almost over!! Love that you posted a 're-cap" of everyone!
YEAH!!!! So, I am sitting here at my computer trying to finish up a term paper that is due tomorrow. I am feeling tired tired tired! And here comes an email that pops up on my screen... making my evening! ;) So... I decided to take a break and see if you posted while you were on here. You did! I have been thinking of you lately wondering if you were surviving. As soon as tax season is finished let's plan another play date. Thanks for checking in. Love the update on your family, too!!
HURRAY!!!
I really have been missing you!
I am happy to hear that you are "Still Kickin"
Glad things are going good for you and the family.
I am sure Ted is doing a great job of being Mr.Mom!
Glad I still get to see Justin's smiling face at Vicky's in the mornings!
Proud of you for still running, and excited that you will be back to "normal" in just three more weeks!
Missing You!
Praying that this 3 weeks speed by for you and the family. So glad to hear from you can't wait to meet buster.
Sounds like you've been a trooper lately! It's almost over!
We're almost ready to start the remodeling at Justin's house! Hopefully by next week they'll be all out! I'll keep everyone updated with the process!
So happy to get an update!
I have been thinking about you!
Hope to see you soon!
Smiling.
Thanks for the update - sending you love today!!
Yay! a post :) Just a little while longer...I can't wait!!
I'm so happy to hear you're doing well! Keep on truckin', it's almost over!
Well, I have an accounting degree....But am NOT looking for a REAL job quite yet!
Thinking of you, only a few weeks left! ...seriously working like you do AND running still... you are AMAZING!
So glad to hear from you. Was thinking about you as I drove by your office the other day and was thinking only a little bit longer. Miss seeing ya!
Post a Comment