Isn't this fun? I'm sure there are lots of students (and teachers) praying for a snow day tomorrow! :)
We are hoping here at our house, too!!!!
It is so gorgeous! Love your first picture!
I love it! I love your tree picture! Have fun!
Love the Snow. Praying for a snow day for all of you;)
We got one!!! Hermiston and Umatilla! HURRAY!
Can you believe it????
Snow Day!! Horray!! Great pictures of this winter wonderland!
Loving your pictures!
Love all your pics of the snow!!! It's so cool to finaly have some true long lasting snow.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Isn't this fun? I'm sure there are lots of students (and teachers) praying for a snow day tomorrow! :)
We are hoping here at our house, too!!!!
It is so gorgeous! Love your first picture!
I love it! I love your tree picture! Have fun!
Love the Snow. Praying for a snow day for all of you;)
We got one!!! Hermiston and Umatilla! HURRAY!
Can you believe it????
Snow Day!! Horray!!
Great pictures of this winter wonderland!
Loving your pictures!
Love all your pics of the snow!!! It's so cool to finaly have some true long lasting snow.
Post a Comment