Today's tour...the office! My office at Barnett and Moro P.C. They gave me my first real job! And thus far my only real job. I started at Barnett and Moro just two weeks after I graduated from college and have been there ever since! I've basically grown up here! So come on let me show you around....
The front door...
Reception area...let me tell you that leather couch is COMFORTABLE! Tempted many times during tax season to take a nap on it..heehee...
Our secretary and one of my best friends, Flora! She keeps us all in line! We are the senior employees! She's been there 10 years, me 9 this June. How have they put up with us that long!?!?!?
The long hallway to my office
Conference room/professional library
File room with all our current files...old files are in the basement...lots and lots of paperwork at our place...
Here we are at my doorway. This hasn't always been my office. This part of the building wasn't even there when I started but I was lucky enough to get this office later after it was built. Technically I had to wait until someone left but hey its mine now!:)
My desk
Think my screens are big enough? You do not know living until you have duel 19 in screens! I'm never going back!
And a few details...
Please keep my family, my co-workers and their families in your prayers over the next few months.
Let the "harvest" begin!
8 comments:
Bless you!!!! I will pray for energy, patience, and a smooth sailing season.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I think that is so fun! It is fun to see other peoples worlds. :-)
Thanks for a little peek into your work world. I will be praying for you and your family through this hard season. oh and if Ted needs milk have him give us a call.:)
How fun! I love that Flora and you have been there together for all these years! And I like your office- thanks for a sneek peak!
Very cool to see your office space!
Great pictures...I love seeing where people work! And hey I am right there with you! My husband is a CPA and things are about to get busy for him too! All I can say is it is all worth it when summer rolls around and things slow down so we can enjoy it! I am ready to hold on for the ride and pretty much be a single mom for a couple months! :)
I hope it goes smoothly for you (and your family)!
what a cool post!
i loved seeing your little world there. best of luck over the next few months, and remember to take care of YOU! I will be thinking of you as we do our taxes, via the internet in about 6 minutes! Yep, we are that simple. I know you can do this, if anyone can, it is you. You have determination and balance, and you WILL do great!
What a fun little tour. I feel like I've been there now. We will be praying for this season for you and your family.
I loved this post!! Thanks for sharing your world with us!
Praying for you as the harvest begins & am up for DQ if you ever need some ice cream :)
Love you friend!!
Post a Comment