Watched this with my boys the other day! I love Disney movies...probably more than my kids do. Sometimes I even watch them after the boys go to bed. Anyway, I really like this movie. I like the whole theme of "Keep Moving Forward". The past cannot be changed. We can only learn from it and move on. I also really enjoy when Lewis realizes that if he changes one thing in his past that he wouldn't have the future that he had always dreamed of. Sometimes I wish I could go back and change something I said or did, make a different decision, a better choice but then would I still have the same today? I don't know so I say "Keep Moving Forward" because when you get right down to it today is pretty darn good so tomorrow is likely to be all the better!:)
8 comments:
That movie looks good it on my list of must sees.
Thanks. Now I have that song stuck in my head..."keep moving forward..." ;)
I think I need to watch the movie!! :)
Love that movie.
Your words are very encouraging. I love that movie as well!
This is such a great movie!
Very good for Little Dylan!
a great movie, indeed! Our family rode our bikes to the movie theater together and watched it. We all loved it!
What a cute way to look at that movie. It's one of our favorites! (It was actually one of BJ's bday presents!)
Post a Comment