We went to meet our puppy tonight! So fun! The boys are so excited! They picked the blackest little boy there. Amost completely black with a little white tip on his tail and nose and a thin white stripe on his back. We didn't stay long because Mama Sophie was pretty nervous about all the people. But she was so good...very calm...didn't growl at us or anything.



He's there on the top of the pile...in the middle...
Now, what to name the little guy? So far the boys have suggested Megatron or Optimus Prime...I don't think so!! Any suggestions?
12 comments:
Megatron or Optimus Prime! Too funny. Such boys you have.
No suggestions here. We have 2 male cats outside; Jaylee has named them Julia and Cassie.
Thinking you don't want any suggestions from over here! :)
Oh, so cute! Hmm. For the name, how about:
Justin
William
John
Walter-?? Wally-?? Wilbur-??
Trying to make a pattern here :)
um, Walter is Ted's first name...
Walter Theodore after his grandpas:)
He's perfect! BJ agreed with Optimus Prime- he thinks it's a great name. Hmm. black puppy.. how about
Vader (for Darth)
Zoro
Bandit (BJ's idea)
Licorice (call him "licker" for short because you know he's bound to)
Dylan suggested Rosco
The most loyal, lovable, patient dog I've ever encountered was Ian's dog Shadow.
So, our suggestion is Shadow. It follows you everywhere & stays beside you, even when the sun isn't shining!! :)
Am I pathetic/corny or what?!
Cute puppy.
I think your boys are well on their way of naming the puppy!
I do like "Licker" and "Shadow".
Oh dear...those names are hilarious!
I like Wilbur!
Um...wasnt Rosco the rabbits name?
How about "Boy". Here Boy. Simple. Easy.
But really, I love the transformer names!
Dying at Walter. Seriously, hilarious.
Ted would be thinking he was always in the dog house.
I like Vader, Bo, or Jack. The last two names are ones that I have heard on other dogs of that color. At least you have some time to think about it.
Hey friend- my suggestion would be Rio
Post a Comment