January 22, 2008

Puppy love

One of these little cuties will be coming to live with us in just a few short weeks:


Angela's border collie had puppies yesterday and we are planning to adopt one! I know CRAZY!! But its the only way to get end the boys extreme fear of dogs. We are excited to meet them later this week!

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

How FUN!!! I'm so jealous!

Katie said...

Oh, they are so adorable. You won't regret it!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

They are so cute! I am sure your boys will love him/her. Now you will have 4 kids to scrapbook:)

Leslie said...

So cute! I think if I lived in that town I would be bringing one home as well! My girls are scared to death of dogs!

cassandra said...

So much braver than me! but they are so adorable in pictures and other peoples houses! :)

Nicole said...

They are so cute, the boys will have many adventures Im sure.

Melissa said...

They sure are an adventure. Sometimes they are like having another kid! I truly hope your boys will overcome their fear with dogs!

Lindsay said...

I think you're doing a fantastic job of making the most of life & the "adventures" that come with it!!

Enjoy your puppy boys!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great way to help their fear. Face it head on! Plus, it'll teach them responsibility and they'll always have memories of their first dog.

So cool.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for your boys!

Crystal said...

How exciting for your family! This will make for some very funny future posts, I'm sure! :) Can't wait to meet those adorable little things.

Amy Tolar said...

That is so awesome! Boarder Collies are such sweet dogs! Good luck helping your boys conquer their fears!