25. your husband
26. favorite restuarant in your town
27. favorite animal if you have to use a photo off the internet that is fine also
28. favorite artist(s)- music
29. favorite recipe book or internet site
30. Dream trip/destination
31. your choice-just something you want to take a photo of
And today's photos:
My latest craft project. I know its not much of a project but I thought it was cute. Glue dots and google eyes and a black pen turned the circles on this envelope into little friends! The envelope for Dylan's birthday card...
The street sign for where we live. We started turning down this street when Justin was just 5 months old. He officially turns 7 tonight at 8:52 pm.
3 comments:
Thanks, Paul ;)
This has been a fun picture challenge. Thanks to you and Treena!
Looking forward to the rest of the pictures.
I love this picture challenge...
Post a Comment