January 27, 2008

Finally

WE MADE A SNOWMAN!!!





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwwww, cute snowman! I really wanted to go out and make a snowman today, but not as bad as I wanted to sit in my nice cozy house watching movies and snuggling in our jammies! Maybe tomorrow? Happy Snow day!

Katie said...

He is a cutie :) Glad you were able to enjoy the snow!

Kailin said...

Love the snowman! So glad they got to enjoy the snow today, wasn't it perfect?!

Amy Tolar said...

Aren't you just the coolest mom ever! What an adorable snowman! I hope you and your boys enjoy all this snow while it lasts!

Melissa said...

Ok he looks way better than our three snowmen combined!!

Crystal said...

It's always fun once the snowman is done, isn't it? Our snow fort seemed to take hours!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

I bet your boys loved being outside playing in the snow. The snowman they made is so cute!

Michelle said...

Way to Play... supermom!!! ;-)

Lindsay said...

Love it!!

We tried to make a snow cow, but it just didn't quite work out :)