January 9, 2008

Little Artist





This little dude is very into coloring right now! His aunt and uncle got him these giant coloring sheets for Christmas and he has been begging me to get them out for him so tonight was the night. Big brothers were at church so it was just us. We will be coloring this for a while!

John's speech therapy is going super well! The little dude has met almost all of the goals set for him at his first evaluation! He's so proud of himself and loves his teachers! So thankful that he has had such success and huge prayer answered! His little personality is starting to really shine through. He can even be a bit bossy at times now!;)

11 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, we have those too...so fun! I am glad to hear that John is progressing so well with his speech!

Michelle said...

I am so happy for you and John about the speech! I love that his personality is bubbling out.

Zeke had those coloring sheets, too. They are so fun and big.

Sarah said...

I love little boy hands. So, cute.

Melissa said...

We have some coloring sheets as well, but they are princesses. Glad to hear how well he is doing with his speech. YEAH JOHN!

Lindsay said...

I'm sooooo impressed with his ability to "stay in the lines" :)

Way to go John!!

Shannon said...

Okay, that is the cutest thing!

Angie said...

What a fun way to color! I bet he enjoyed his one on one time with you :)

Nicole said...

Looks like fun Nick has some Dianasaurs not that big though. I'm glad he is doing so well with his speech.

Leslie said...

Okay that is so cute...he looks like he is working very hard!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Crystal said...

How sweet! What good news about his speech too!